Thursday, December 07, 2006

Glenn Beck's "X-Mas" Tour ???



My Brother ,Rick took my Dad, Brother Joel and me ( I? , whatever...) to Glenn Beck's Christmas Show last night in Omaha. Great time, funny stories, touching moments and very much "PC"-free.

Go see it if it is within driving distance of your town. Glenn spoke of the many things that Christmas is: Family, food, snow, etc, but zeroed in on what makes Christmas stand out among holidays- Redemption.

It isn't just about the birth of the baby , but the death of the Man.

It was funny to leave the Music Hall and see "X-mas" on the marquee !

~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~

12-8-06- How about that!!

Rick's picture of the marquee was selected as the picture of the day at Glenn Beck's website

Click the link and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~~~#~

Open Trackback at Angel's blog

1 comment:

WomanHonorThyself said...

hey in case I didnt say it..ty for the links!