Good for him, where he has made honest gain
and prayers sent for his family in the matter of Mrs.Edwards health.
He could have based his campaign on the limitless opportunities
there are in America to succeed.
Instead he rants about two Americas,and believes that massive taxation and welfare programs is the way to lift the poor.
The hypocracy of his lifestyle makes him a laughing stock.
Clipped from the "Best of the Web" of June 6th.
Subscribe today here.
The Poor Little Rich Boy
Here is one of the funniest exchanges in Sunday's Democratic presidential debate;
Wolf Blitzer: What is a "rich person," Senator Edwards?
The Lovely and Talented John Edwards: I don't know if I know what a rich person is.
Reader Bart Harmon offers Edwards a little help
You might be rich person if . . .
- You pay 400 bucks for a haircut, and that's with the ladies' day discount.
- Your house has more square footage than most Central American counties.
- You leave a larger carbon footprint than the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
- Your last three jobs were medical malpractice attorney, U.S. senator and hedge fund manager.
- You can talk easily about two Americas because you own at least one of them.
- You are paid $55,000 an hour to speak about poverty, and that's your college rate.