Thursday, June 08, 2006

Say... WHAT!!!

I know this joke has made the rounds,
I can't resist re-telling it...

After getting nailed by a 500lb bomb,
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi made his way to the pearly gates.
There, he is greeted by George Washington.
"How dare you attack sons of the nation I helped conceive!"
yells Mr. Washington, slapping Zarqi in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind.
"You wanted to end liberty,
so the Americans gave you death!"
Henry punches him on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says
"This is why I allowed the Federal government
to provide for the common defense!"
He drops a large weight on al-Zarqawi's knee.

al-Zarqawi is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph,
James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love
for liberty and America.

As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson
picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate
where he is to be judged.

As al-Zarqawi awaits his journey
to his final very hot destination, he screams :
"This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies:
"Abu, I told you there would be
72 Virginians waiting for you, idiot.
What did you think I said?




.
.
.
Proper credit to these folks.

1 comment:

WomanHonorThyself said...

lolz..i luv it..ty for postin it at my site..everyone got a kick out of it!..:)