An oldie, but a goodie...
World's Easiest Quiz
You require only 4 correct answers to achieve a passing grade.
It is that easy!!!
1. How long did the 100 year war last?
2. Which country makes Panama hats?
3. From which animal do we get catgut?
4. In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6. The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7. What was King George VI's first name?
8. What color is a purple finch?
9. Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10. What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
All done? Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass.
Post your answers in the comments.
Correct answers next week.