Sunday, July 29, 2007

-Why don't you go "Broadcast Yourself".

I'm working on questions to submit to the GOP YouTube debate.

 Any ideas?

The questions posted so far are mostly by dope smoking ,smug, pony tailed , twittering , useful idiots of the radical left; and hopeless, helpless, government dependants who would cry for help from Washington D.C. if they were stuck on a broken escalator.

I don't have much of a chance in getting a question through-

                              unless I can find a snowman suit...  

 

Link to The Lazy Half S Ranch World Broadcast Headquarters.

1 comment:

brent said...

It seems you've been very busy this summer as the limited posting suggests. If you have time, I'm doing a group edit on an allegory I wrote and would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

b