Tuesday, September 06, 2011

There's No "I " In Teamster

Song Lyrics from Nat.lampoon's "There's no "I" in Teamster"
Presented in honor of the Labor Day threat from Junior Hoffa:


There's no "I " in Teamster cause Teamsters are a team
There's no "I " in Teamster, it is a union dream
There's no "I " in Teamster, there is an "M"& "E"
'Cause Teamsters were made for you and me!

There's an "R" and "A" in Teamster, there also is a "T"
But there are no rats in Teamster, they disappear magically
We're a brotherhood of men who share a common line,
That's why Teamsters have no rats.

There's "S","A","M" in Teamster you can be sure of that,
I' ve known a lot of fine 'Sam' s , not one of them was a rat,
Except for Sam Gravada , who turned State's evidence
And Sammy The Rat they turned up dead.

There's no "I " in Teamster cause Teamsters are a team,
You're 'wid' us or 'agin' us, there is no in between,
It's better to be with us, you can just ask Sammy The Rat,
If you could make his headless body talk,
If you could make his headless body talk!

~~~Zune , Rhapsody, and Amazon have this avaliable, if you want the tune,
the rest of the album looks awful, though...